Spicy Grilled Steak
- 1 (2-inch-thick) beef sirloin steak (1 1/3 pounds)
- 1 tablespoon coarsely ground pepper
- 2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Trim and discard any visible fat from steak.
- Combine pepper, seasoned salt, and garlic powder; sprinkle on all sides of steak. Let stand 15 minutes.
- Cook, without grill lid, over high heat (400° to 500°) 8 to 10 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes