Spicy Grilled Shrimp
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) olive oil
- 1 cup(s) Franks Red Hot Sauce
- juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoon(s) minced garlic
- 1/2 bunch(es) cilantro chopped
- 2 pound(s) jumbo shrimp peeled and devined
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl and set aside. Arrange shrimp on skewers (if using wooden skewers soak them for about 30 minutes to avoid burning them). Pour mixture over shrimp and leave in refrigerator for 1/2 hour or up to 8 hours. Set grill to medium and grill shrimp for about 3 minutes each side or until cooked to your liking.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Bianca916 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Spicy Grilled Shrimp Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers