Spicy Grilled Salmon
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) salmon skinless
- 1 clove(s) garlic peeled and pressed
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) pepper fresh ground
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cayenne pepper
- 1/4 sea salt
- 3/4 dried thyme
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- Preheat grill to 350 degrees
- Pat fish dry
- Combine ingredients and spread over salmon
- Grill on aluminum foil until fish is opaque and flakes (probably 10-15 minutes)
- Do not turn fish over.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by drhdres and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note