Spicy Grilled Pork Tenderloin
Caribbean seasoning adds a touch of sweet heat to these grilled tenderloins. If you're in search of an easy entrée that can go from everyday to gourmet, this is it.
Yield: Makes 6 servings
- 2 (16-ounce) pork tenderloins
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Caribbean jerk seasoning
- Brush tenderloins with olive oil, and rub evenly with seasoning.
- Grill, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) 10 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer inserted in the thickest portion registers 155°. Remove from grill, and let stand 10 minutes.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used McCormick Caribbean Jerk Seasoning.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes