Fabulous! Served alongside CL BBQ Cabbage with Santa Fe Seasoning and grilled potato wedges. We're using the rest of the marinade on grilled veggie kabobs this evening.
Spicy Grilled Jumbo Shrimp
This easy spicy entrée is great for casual backyard get-togethers. With the vinaigrette already made, the grilled jumbo shrimp take less than 30 minutes to prepare.
Yield: 6 servings (serving size: about 4 1/2 ounces)
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 223
- Calories from fat: 27%
- Fat: 6.6g
- Saturated fat: 1.1g
- Monounsaturated fat: 3.2g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1.5g
- Protein: 34.7g
- Carbohydrate: 4.1g
- Fiber: 0.3g
- Cholesterol: 259mg
- Iron: 4.2mg
- Sodium: 549mg
- Calcium: 93mg
- 2 1/4 pounds unpeeled jumbo shrimp
- 3/4 cup Honeyed Lemon-Dijon Vinaigrette, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- Cooking spray
- Lemon wedges
- Peel shrimp, leaving the tails intact. Starting at tail end, butterfly each shrimp, cutting to, but not through, underside of shrimp.
- Combine shrimp, 6 tablespoons of Honeyed Lemon-Dijon Vinaigrette, and red pepper in a large zip-top plastic bag. Seal and marinate in refrigerator 15 minutes, turning bag occasionally.
- Prepare grill to medium-high heat.
- Remove shrimp from marinade; discard marinade. Sprinkle shrimp evenly with salt and black pepper. Place the shrimp, cut sides down, on grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 2 minutes on each side or until done, basting frequently with the remaining 6 tablespoons of Honeyed Lemon-Dijon Vinaigrette. Serve shrimp with lemon wedges.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This
Food & Wine
Food & Wine