Spicy Grilled Chicken Salad
Community Recipe from
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 3 dash(es) black pepper
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) Tony Checher's cajun seasoning
- 3 tablespoon(s) olive oil EVOO
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) paprika
- 1/2 head(s) red lettuce fresh
- 1 package(s) spinach fresh
- 1 cup(s) cheddar cheese white, shredded
- 8 strip(s) chicken breasts halved
- 1 box(es) croutons
- 1. Slice the chicken breasts in half, remove excess fat, skin, etc. Mix the spices and olive oil together, toss with chicken. Place the chicken on the grill.
- 2. Grill the chicken about 7 minutes per side, or until cooked through and no longer pink in the center. Cut into strips 2 inches long and 1/2 an inch wide.
- 3. Toss chicken strips with spinach and shredded cheese.
- 4. Top with salad croutons.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by thenewwifelife and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes