Spicy Grilled Chicken Salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 3 dash(es) black pepper
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) Tony Checher's cajun seasoning
- 3 tablespoon(s) olive oil EVOO
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) paprika
- 1/2 head(s) red lettuce fresh
- 1 package(s) spinach fresh
- 1 cup(s) cheddar cheese white, shredded
- 8 strip(s) chicken breasts halved
- 1 box(es) croutons
- 1. Slice the chicken breasts in half, remove excess fat, skin, etc. Mix the spices and olive oil together, toss with chicken. Place the chicken on the grill.
- 2. Grill the chicken about 7 minutes per side, or until cooked through and no longer pink in the center. Cut into strips 2 inches long and 1/2 an inch wide.
- 3. Toss chicken strips with spinach and shredded cheese.
- 4. Top with salad croutons.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by thenewwifelife and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note