- 1 cup pomegranate seeds
- 3 tablespoons flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon orange zest, finely grated
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons pomegranate molasses
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 15 ounces mixed spicy baby greens
- 3 Bosc pears, thinly sliced lengthwise
How to Make It
In a small bowl, combine the pomegranate seeds with the parsley, shallot and orange zest. Season with salt and black pepper.
In another small bowl, whisk the oil with the pomegranate molasses, vinegar, honey and mustard; season with salt and pepper.
In a large bowl, toss the greens with the dressing and season lightly with salt and black pepper. Transfer the salad to plates or a platter and top with the pear slices and pomegranate gremolata. Serve right away.