- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 medium-size jalapeño pepper, seeded and minced
- 2 cups uncooked quick-cooking rice
- 1 (10 1/2-oz.) can condensed chicken broth, undiluted
- 1 (7-oz.) can salsa verde
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
How to Make It
Melt butter in a 3-qt. saucepan over medium-high heat; add jalapeño pepper. Sauté 2 to 3 minutes or until tender. Add rice; cook, stirring constantly, 5 minutes or until golden brown. Stir in chicken broth and 1 salsa verde; bring to a boil. Cover and remove from heat; let stand 5 minutes. Stir in cilantro.