I had no green curry paste but substituted red curry. In addition, I added extra cayenne. The cilantro made the dish so fresh tasting! I served with rice and roasted squash and salad. Will definitely make again. Quite easy with the E-Z peel shrimp (already deveined).
Spicy Green Curry–Cilantro Shrimp
Serve this fiery, Thai-inspired dish over boil-in-bag jasmine rice and with Honey-Spiced Pineapple.
Prep: 2 minutes; Cook: 12 minutes
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 189
- Calories from fat: 20%
- Fat: 4g
- Saturated fat: 2.9g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.3g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.6g
- Protein: 27.8g
- Carbohydrate: 10.1g
- Fiber: 0.1g
- Cholesterol: 252mg
- Iron: 4.3mg
- Sodium: 517mg
- Calcium: 53mg
- Cooking spray
- 1 1/2 pounds peeled and deveined medium shrimp
- 1 cup light coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice (about 1 lime)
- 1 tablespoon green curry paste
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Lime wedges
- 1. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add shrimp; cook 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 2. While shrimp cook, combine coconut milk and next 5 ingredients, stirring with a whisk until smooth. Add to shrimp in pan; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer 5 minutes or until slightly thickened. Sprinkle with cilantro; serve with lime wedges.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note