Spicy Green Beans and New Potatoes
- 1/2 cup(s) butter
- 1 cup(s) chopped onion
- 2 teaspoon(s) Creole seasoning
- 1 pound(s) fresh green beans; cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 clove(s) minced garlic
- 3 pound(s) new potatoes; cut into 1 inch pieces
- Boil potatoes; reduce heat ans simmer 10 minutes til tender. Drain; keep warm. In skillet, melt butter. Add onion, saute 3 minutes then add garlic. Add green beans, stir and cook 10 minutes. Add potatoes and creole seasoning.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by auburn89 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Spicy Green Beans and New Potatoes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables