Spicy Green Beans
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 teaspoon(s) olive oil
- 1 1/2 pound(s) haricots vert or green beans
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh garlic minced
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) crushed red pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) white wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper freshly ground
- Heat 2 teaspoons olive oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Add 1 1/2 pound haricot vert or green beans. Cook 3 minutes or until lightly browned. Add 1 tablespoon minced fresh garic and 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper. Remove from heat; stir in 1 1/2 teaspoons white wine vinegar, 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt, and 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by 21SannF and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Spicy Green Beans Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables