- 5/8 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 (1-pound) flank steak, trimmed and halved lengthwise
- Cooking spray
- 8 green onions, roots trimmed
- 2 cups finely chopped fresh watermelon
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 serrano chile, seeded and chopped
- 8 (6-inch) corn tortillas
- 2 ounces feta cheese, crumbled (about 1/2 cup)
- calories 335
- fat 12.8 g
- satfat 4.8 g
- monofat 4.6 g
- polyfat 1.1 g
- protein 30 g
- carbohydrate 28 g
- fiber 3 g
- cholesterol 83 mg
- iron 3 mg
- sodium 537 mg
- calcium 152 mg
How to Make It
Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
Combine 1/2 teaspoon salt, black pepper, white pepper, and red pepper in a small bowl. Score steak with a sharp knife in a diamond pattern on both sides (1/4 inch deep). Lightly coat steak with cooking spray; sprinkle steak evenly with pepper mixture. Arrange steak on a grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 4 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness. Let stand 5 minutes; cut steak across the grain into thin slices.
Arrange green onions on grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 3 minutes or until slightly charred and tender.
Combine watermelon, mint, juice, oil, chile, and remaining 1/8 teaspoon salt in a medium bowl.
Place tortillas on grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 1 minute on each side or until lightly charred. Arrange onions down the center of each tortilla; divide steak, salsa, and cheese evenly among tortillas.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.