Spicy Deviled Eggs
- 1 dozen eggs
- 1/4 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh tarragon, minced
- 1 tablespoon(s) Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon(s) mustard seeds
- 1 dash(es) Tabasco
- 1. Place the eggs in a saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Cover and remove from heat. Set aside for 15 minutes.
- 2. Drain the pan and fill with cold water. Peel the eggs when cool enough to handle.
- 3. Cut the eggs in half lengthwise and scoop out the yolks. Mix the yolks with the other ingredients. Spoon the mixture into the whites and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note