Spicy Cube Steak
This is an easy one dish meal with plenty of flavor.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 package(s) cube steak
- 1 can(s) green beans drained
- 1 can(s) dice tomatoes and green chilies
- 2 1/2 cup(s) water
- 2 tablespoon(s) garlic powder
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) Cajun seasoning
- salt and pepper to taste
- place cube steak in a large pot in an even layer. season with garlic powder and cajun seasoning. pour water in pot, cook on medium heat until tender. add more water if needed, do not let pot go dry because the meat will burn and stick. Once the meat is tender, add the green beans and diced tomatoes with chilies. Heat through. Add salt and pepper to taste.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mistyblue87 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note