Spicy Creamed Style Corn Soup
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 can(s) Creamed Style Corn
- 10 drop(s) Tobasco
- 1/4 cup(s) Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 tablespoon(s) Ground Black Pepper
- 1 dash(es) Chipotle Chile Pepper Powder
- 1 pinch(s) Salt
- 1 pinch(s) Onion Powder
- 1 pinch(s) Garlic and Herb Seasoning (no salt)
- Heat corn in a microwave-safe bowl for 1 min. on HIGH. (Stove-top until hot) Add cheese and stir. Cook for 1:30. Add all other ingredients. Stir throughly. Enjoy!
- *May garnish with chow mein noodles for an extra crunch!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kk1551 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Spicy Creamed Style Corn Soup Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Snacks