Excellent recipe, super easy to prepare. Has an underlying burn that sneaks up on you but you can control that with the amount of seasonings that you include. A great starter for a large group. Would certainly make this recipe again.
Spicy Crawfish Spread
More From Oxmoor House
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3/4 cup finely diced onion
- 3/4 cup finely diced celery
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose salt-free seasoning blend (we tested with Paul Prudhomme's Magic Seasoning)
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 8 ounces peeled, cooked crawfish tails, finely chopped
- 1 (8-oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- Garnish: celery leaf
- Melt butter in a small skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion, celery, and garlic; sauté 5 minutes or until onion and celery are tender. Add seasoning blend and pepper; sauté 30 seconds. Combine sautéed vegetables and crawfish tails in a bowl. Add softened cream cheese, and stir gently to combine. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers