Spicy Crawfish Cheese Dip
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter
- crab boil (to taste)
- 1 pound(s) crawfish tails (chopped)
- 3 clove(s) garlic (minced)
- 1 can(s) regular Rotel Tomatoes (undrained)
- 1 can(s) Spicy Rotel tomatoes (drained)
- 1 pound(s) Velveeta Cheese
- Saute crawfish tails and garlic in butter over medium heat. In a large pot, melt velveeta cheese and mix with both cans of Rotel tomatoes. Add crawfish mixture and a capful of crab boil and mix well. Serve warm with chips, crackers, or pieces of french bread.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by annahgayle and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note