Excellent! I used it with ham, chicken, turkey and pork throughout the holidays. It is wonderful with all the above.
Spicy Cranberry-Orange Chutney
Make Spicy Cranberry-Orange Chutney a part of your holiday menu. Red pepper jelly adds a bit of spice to this chutney, while chunky applesauce and orange zest gives texture and flavor. Spicy Cranberry-Orange Chutney pairs well with turkey or pork.
More From Southern Living
Total: 25 Minutes
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 (10-oz.) jar red pepper jelly
- 1 (6-oz.) package sweetened dried cranberries
- 1 cup chunky apple sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon orange zest
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1. Sauté onion in hot oil in a 3-qt. saucepan over medium-high heat 5 minutes or until tender.
- 2. Add pepper jelly and remaining ingredients. Bring mixture to a boil, reduce heat to medium-low, and cook, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes or until thickened.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note