Community Recipe from
- 1 box(es) Nabisco saltines
- 2 cup(s) canola oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 2 teaspoon(s) parmesan cheese
- 2 package(s) Hidden Valley Salad and Season Mix (dry)
- 1 teaspoon(s) cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoon(s) crushed red pepper
- Put crackers in gallon glass jar or gallon bag. Mix oil and other ingredients well and pour over crackers. Place lids on jar and roll until all oil is gone. Place on cookie sheets (in a single layer). Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JDBain and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Spicy Crackers Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Snacks
More Recipes for Main Dishes