Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 box(es) saltine crackers
- 1 tablespoon(s) crushed red pepper
- 1 package(s) dry ranch dressing
- 1 1/3 cup(s) canola oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) dill
- 1 tablespoon(s) garlic powder
- In 2-3 gal ziplock bag add oil and seasoning mix well add crackers turn till coated. Let sit overnight
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JudyKlemke and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
spicy cracker Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers