- 3 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 to 2 teaspoons Thai chili-garlic sauce or paste
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 12 ounces lump crabmeat, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1 cucumber, peeled, seeded, and diced
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped pickled ginger
- Peanut oil
- 24 wontons
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
How to Make It
Whisk together rice wine vinegar and next 5 ingredients. Stir in crabmeat and next 3 ingredients. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
Pour peanut oil to a depth of 1/2 inch into a large skillet. Fry wontons, in batches, in hot oil over medium-high heat 30 seconds on each side or until golden. Drain on paper towels; sprinkle with sesame seeds. Serve wontons with salsa.
NOTE: Chili-garlic sauce or paste may be found in the Asian section of the supermarket or in gourmet stores.