- 1 pound fresh jumbo lump crabmeat, drained
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon minced jalapeño chile
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice (from 2 limes)
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 (2.1-oz.) pkg. frozen mini phyllo pastry shells, thawed
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- 1 ounce caviar or salmon roe
How to Make It
Pick crabmeat, removing any bits of shell. Whisk together mayonnaise, jalapeño, lime juice, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl. Fold in crabmeat. Cover and chill until ready to serve, up to 4 hours.
Place 1 rounded teaspoon of the crabmeat mixture in each phyllo shell. Top evenly with chives and caviar.