Spicy Coleslaw Reubens
Yield: Makes 6 servings
More From Southern Living
- 1 (10-ounce) package finely shredded cabbage
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup Thousand Island dressing
- 3 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 12 sourdough sandwich bread slices
- 6 (1-ounce) Monterey Jack cheese with peppers slices
- 16 ounces thinly sliced corned beef
- Sauté cabbage and green onions in hot oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat 3 to 5 minutes or until cabbage is wilted. Remove from heat, and stir in dressing.
- Spread mustard evenly on 1 side of 6 bread slices. Layer evenly with cheese slices, corned beef, and cabbage mixture. Top with remaining bread slices.
- Cook sandwiches on a lightly greased nonstick griddle or skillet 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sandwiches