Nice accompaniment to Chicken Soft Tacos with Sauteed Onions and Apples
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 cup(s) shredded cabbage
- 1/3 cup(s) thinly sliced red onion
- 1/4 cup(s) chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoon(s) cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) brown sugar
- Combine ingredients and toss well.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mandofan and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Spicy Coleslaw Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables