It is the bomb..kaboom!
Spicy Cocktail Sauce
This recipe goes with Boiled Shrimp With Rémoulade Sauce and Spicy Cocktail Sauce
Yield: Makes about 4 cups
More From Southern Living
- 1 1/2 cups chili sauce
- 1 cup ketchup
- 3/4 cup prepared horseradish
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 to 3 teaspoons hot sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Stir together all ingredients until blended. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Heinz Chili Sauce.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sauces/Condiments