Birds Eye® Spicy Citrus Chicken & Vegetables
Serve with rice and your meal is complete in minutes.
Yield: 4 servings
More From Birds Eye®
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 1/2 cups Birds Eye® Pepper Stir-Fry
- 1/2 cup prepared ctirus flavored stir-fry sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 teaspoons Asian chili garlic sauce
- 1 bag (10 oz) Steamfresh® Brown & Wild Rice with Broccoli & Carrots, cooked according to package directions
- Dry roasted peanuts, crushed
- 1. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a 10-inch nonstick skillet over MEDIUM-HIGH heat. Add chicken and cook until no longer pink, about 8 minutes. Remove and set aside.
- 2. Add remaining 1 teaspoon oil to skillet. Cook peppers and onions until soft, about 5 minutes.
- 3. Add reserved chicken, citrus sauce, water and chili garlic sauce. Cook, stirring occasionally, until heated through, about 5 minutes.
- 4. Pour prepared rice onto a large serving plate. Spoon chicken over rice and serve garnished with crushed peanuts.
- Serving Suggestion: Serve with fresh fruit salad.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Birds Eye® Spicy Citrus Chicken & Vegetables Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes