- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 1/2 cups Birds Eye® Pepper Stir-Fry
- 1/2 cup prepared ctirus flavored stir-fry sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 teaspoons Asian chili garlic sauce
- 1 bag (10 oz) Steamfresh® Brown & Wild Rice with Broccoli & Carrots, cooked according to package directions
- Dry roasted peanuts, crushed
How to Make It
Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a 10-inch nonstick skillet over MEDIUM-HIGH heat. Add chicken and cook until no longer pink, about 8 minutes. Remove and set aside.
Add remaining 1 teaspoon oil to skillet. Cook peppers and onions until soft, about 5 minutes.
Add reserved chicken, citrus sauce, water and chili garlic sauce. Cook, stirring occasionally, until heated through, about 5 minutes.
Pour prepared rice onto a large serving plate. Spoon chicken over rice and serve garnished with crushed peanuts.
Serving Suggestion: Serve with fresh fruit salad.