Spicy Chocolate-Dipped Pineapple with Sea Salt
Make these sweet, salty and spicy dessert bites up to three hours in advance, storing them in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 pineapple peeled, cored and cut into 24 chunks
- 3 1/2 bar(s) Organic Dark Chocolate
- 1/8 to 1/2 teaspoon(s) cayenne
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) flaky sea salt
- Thread a short skewer (4 or 6 inches) through each pineapple chunk and arrange on a large, parchment-paper-lined baking sheet. Working over a double boiler, heat chocolate, stirring constantly, until just melted; stir in cayenne. Working with one skewer at a time, pat pineapple dry with a paper towel, and then dip in chocolate, covering about halfway. Transfer to baking sheet, sprinkle lightly with salt and repeat with remaining pineapple and chocolate. Chill until set, about 45 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Vixxenesque and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note