Quick and easy! Great for the grill and everyone loved it! even my "Beef only" Boys.
Spicy Chipotle Turkey Burgers
- 1 pound(s) ground turkey
- 1/2 cup(s) onion finely chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) cilanto chopped
- 1 chipotle chile in adobo sauce
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) onion powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 4 slice(s) mozzarella cheese
- 4 hamburger buns split and toasted
- 1. Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat, and lightly oil grate. Place the ground turkey, onion, cilantro, chipotle chile pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, seasoned salt, and black pepper in a mixing bowl; mix well. Form into 4 patties.
- 2. Cook the hamburgers on the preheated grill until the turkey is no longer pink in the center, about 4 minutes per side. Place the mozzarella slices on the patties 2 minutes before they are ready. Serve on the toasted buns.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kaitlinmay and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note