Quick and easy! Great for the grill and everyone loved it! even my "Beef only" Boys.
Spicy Chipotle Turkey Burgers
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) ground turkey
- 1/2 cup(s) onion finely chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) cilanto chopped
- 1 chipotle chile in adobo sauce
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) onion powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 4 slice(s) mozzarella cheese
- 4 hamburger buns split and toasted
- 1. Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat, and lightly oil grate. Place the ground turkey, onion, cilantro, chipotle chile pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, seasoned salt, and black pepper in a mixing bowl; mix well. Form into 4 patties.
- 2. Cook the hamburgers on the preheated grill until the turkey is no longer pink in the center, about 4 minutes per side. Place the mozzarella slices on the patties 2 minutes before they are ready. Serve on the toasted buns.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kaitlinmay and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note