Spicy Chili Crackers
Make these Spicy Chili Crackers for a perfect accompaniment to any hot soup, stew or chili. Crush them and sprinkle over your bowl, dip them or eat them alone for some crunch and a little heat.
- 1 16-oz. pkg. saltine crackers
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 1-oz. pkg. ranch salad dressing mix
- 2 teaspoons chili seasoning mix
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Optional: cayenne pepper to taste
- Place crackers in a large bowl; set aside. Combine remaining ingredients in a separate bowl and stir to mix. Pour over crackers; gently stir and let stand overnight.
- May also be spread on a baking sheet and baked at 250 degrees for 20 to 30 minutes. Store in an airtight container.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note