Spicy Chili Crackers
Photo: Gooseberry Patch
- 1 16-oz. pkg. saltine crackers
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 1-oz. pkg. ranch salad dressing mix
- 2 teaspoons chili seasoning mix
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Optional: cayenne pepper to taste
- Place crackers in a large bowl; set aside. Combine remaining ingredients in a separate bowl and stir to mix. Pour over crackers; gently stir and let stand overnight.
- May also be spread on a baking sheet and baked at 250 degrees for 20 to 30 minutes. Store in an airtight container.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Snacks