Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) ground turkey
- 2-3 tablespoon(s) Chili powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoon(s) Lime juice
- 3/4 cup(s) Chopped bell pepper
- 1/2 cup(s) Finely copped celery
- 1/2 cup(s) Chopped onion
- 3 cup(s) chicken broth (low sodium)
- 1 tablespoon(s) Cumin
- 1 teaspoon(s) Crushed red pepper Optional
- 1 cup(s) Shredded cabbage
- 1 can(s) Organic chopped tomatoes
- 1 can(s) Small tomatoe sauce Optional
- 1 can(s) Kidney beans Optional
- 4-5 sprig(s) Fresh parsley chopped
- cannellini beans
- In a large skillet or electric skillet, brown and season meat with following:
- 2-3 T chili seasoning, 1 T. Cumin, 1 t. Garlic powder, when browned add 3 T. Lime juice, 3/4 C. Green pepper, 1/2 C. Celery, 1/2 C. Onion, parsley, 3 C. Chicken broth, 1 t. Red pepper, tomatoes and sauce, cabbage, kidney beans. Cover and simmer 15-20 minutes. You my adjust with more broth if needed. Garnish with green onions,diced tomatoes or jalapeño peppers if desired. Eat with Melba toast. Yummy!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Susetteann and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note