Spicy Chile and Garlic Broccoli
More From Cooking Light
- Calories: 61
- Fat: 4.8g
- Saturated fat: 0.7g
- Sodium: 96mg
- 12 ounces broccoli florets (5 cups raw)
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons crushed red pepper
- 4 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1. Arrange broccoli in a steamer. Steam, covered, 4 minutes or until crisp-tender. Place broccoli in a large bowl.
- 2. Heat a skillet over medium-high heat. Add olive oil, crushed red pepper, and sliced garlic; cook 2 minutes. Add lemon juice. Pour over broccoli. Sprinkle with lemon rind and kosher salt.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note