Spicy Chicken Wings
Community Recipe from
- 6 chicken wings
- 1/4 cup(s) soy sauce
- 1/3 cup(s) sherry
- 1 piece(s) ginger root smashed
- 1 teaspoon(s) chili paste
- Mix the above and marinate wings about 2 hours. Drain and dust with cornstarch and deep fry.
- To marinate, add 2 T sugar, 2 T rice vinegar or garlic vinegar, 1 T chili paste.
- Cook until bubbly, then stir in 1 T cornstarch mixed with 1/2 C water.
- Cook until thick and glazed. Pour over chicken wings.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jokorby and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Spicy Chicken Wings Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers
More Recipes for Main Dishes