Spicy Chicken Wings
from my old recipe box
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6 chicken wings
- 1/4 cup(s) soy sauce
- 1/3 cup(s) sherry
- 1 piece(s) ginger root smashed
- 1 teaspoon(s) chili paste
- Mix the above and marinate wings about 2 hours. Drain and dust with cornstarch and deep fry.
- To marinate, add 2 T sugar, 2 T rice vinegar or garlic vinegar, 1 T chili paste.
- Cook until bubbly, then stir in 1 T cornstarch mixed with 1/2 C water.
- Cook until thick and glazed. Pour over chicken wings.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jokorby and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Spicy Chicken Wings Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers