Spicy Chicken Tortillas
Try the spicy cooked chicken as a topper for taco salad or as a filling for enchiladas and burritos.
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 325
- Fat: 6.3g
- Saturated fat: 2.8g
- Protein: 33.0g
- Carbohydrate: 33.2g
- Cholesterol: 81mg
- Iron: 3.2mg
- Sodium: 683mg
- Calories from fat: 17%
- Fiber: 3.7g
- Calcium: 121mg
- 1/2 cup chipotle pepper sauce (such as Tabasco)
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 4 (6-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 cup low-fat sour cream
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice, divided (about 2 limes)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 2 cups quartered cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- Cooking spray
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 4 (8-inch) 97%-fat-free flour tortillas (such as Mission)
- Combine pepper sauce, cumin, and chicken in a large zip-top plastic bag; seal. Marinate in refrigerator 15 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Meanwhile, combine sour cream, 1 tablespoon lime juice, and 1/8 teaspoon salt in a small bowl; cover and chill. 3. Combine tomatoes, cilantro, vinegar, 2 tablespoons lime juice, and 1/8 teaspoon salt in a small bowl.
- Combine tomatoes, cilantro, vinegar, 2 tablespoons lime juice, and 1/8 teaspoon salt in a small bowl.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over mediumhigh heat; coat with cooking spray. Add onion; cook 5 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from pan; keep warm.
- Remove chicken from bag and discard marinade. Recoat pan with cooking spray. Add chicken; cook over medium-high heat 4 minutes on each side or until done. Remove chicken from pan, and cut diagonally into thin strips.
- Warm tortillas according to package directions. Spoon about 3/4 cup chicken down center of each tortilla. Top each with 1/2 cup tomato mixture and 2 tablespoons sour cream mixture. Roll up tortilla.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note