Spicy Chicken Tacos
Yield: 8 servings (serving size: 1 taco)
More From Oxmoor House
Marinate: 8 Hours
Amount per serving
- Calories: 232
- Fat: 9.3g
- Saturated fat: 2.6g
- Protein: 8.1g
- Carbohydrate: 28.1g
- Cholesterol: 16mg
- Iron: 1.8mg
- Sodium: 516mg
- Calories from fat: 37%
- Fiber: 2.4g
- Calcium: 124mg
- 1 cup packed fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/2 cup white balsamic vinegar
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup sliced pickled jalapeño peppers, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds chicken breast tenders (about 14 pieces)
- Cooking spray
- 8 (8-inch) 98%-fat-free flour tortillas
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) reduced-fat shredded extra-sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup low-fat sour cream
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a blender or food processor; process until blended.
- Place cilantro mixture and chicken pieces in a large zip-top plastic bag. Seal bag, and shake to coat chicken. Marinate in refrigerator 8 hours.
- Prepare grill.
- Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade. Place chicken on grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until done.
- Chop chicken and divide chicken evenly among tortillas. Top each with 2 tablespoons shredded lettuce, 2 tablespoons chopped tomatoes, 1 tablespoon cheese, and 1 tablespoon sour cream. Fold bottom half of each tortilla over filling.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes