- 1 cup packed fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/2 cup white balsamic vinegar
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup sliced pickled jalapeño peppers, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds chicken breast tenders (about 14 pieces)
- Cooking spray
- 8 (8-inch) 98%-fat-free flour tortillas
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) reduced-fat shredded extra-sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup low-fat sour cream
- calories 232
- fat 9.3 g
- satfat 2.6 g
- protein 8.1 g
- carbohydrate 28.1 g
- cholesterol 16 mg
- iron 1.8 mg
- sodium 516 mg
- caloriesfromfat 37 %
- fiber 2.4 g
- calcium 124 mg
How to Make It
Combine first 6 ingredients in a blender or food processor; process until blended.
Place cilantro mixture and chicken pieces in a large zip-top plastic bag. Seal bag, and shake to coat chicken. Marinate in refrigerator 8 hours.
Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade. Place chicken on grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until done.
Chop chicken and divide chicken evenly among tortillas. Top each with 2 tablespoons shredded lettuce, 2 tablespoons chopped tomatoes, 1 tablespoon cheese, and 1 tablespoon sour cream. Fold bottom half of each tortilla over filling.