Spicy Chicken Soup
- 1 (3-pound) whole chicken, cut up and skinned
- 3 (10 1/2-ounce) cans condensed chicken broth, undiluted
- 2 (10-ounce) cans diced tomatoes and green chiles
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen whole kernel corn
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Bring all ingredients to a boil in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer, stirring occasionally, 2 hours.
- Remove chicken; let cool to touch.
- Bone chicken, and cut meat into bite-size pieces. Return chicken to Dutch oven; simmer, stirring occasionally, 15 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Soups/Stews