this soup is really delicious, and I use it to take to friends who are ill, use it for gatherings with friends, and or just good old dinners at home when we want something comforting. It is delish.
Spicy Chicken Soup
- 1 (3-pound) whole chicken, cut up and skinned
- 3 (10 1/2-ounce) cans condensed chicken broth, undiluted
- 2 (10-ounce) cans diced tomatoes and green chiles
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen whole kernel corn
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Bring all ingredients to a boil in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer, stirring occasionally, 2 hours.
- Remove chicken; let cool to touch.
- Bone chicken, and cut meat into bite-size pieces. Return chicken to Dutch oven; simmer, stirring occasionally, 15 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This