Spicy Chicken, Shrimp & Sausage
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 ounce(s) smoked turkey sausage
- 4 ounce(s) medium shrimp peeled, deveined, thawed
- 1 cup(s) bell pepper chopped
- 1 cup(s) celery chopped
- 1 cup(s) onions chopped
- 14.5 ounce(s) low sodium diced tomatoes undrained
- 10 ounce(s) rotel undreained
- 2 tablespoon(s) quick cooking tapioca
- 1 teaspoon(s) dried basil crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) cayenne pepper
- 2 cup(s) frozen cut okra
- 3 cup(s) hot cooked brown rice
- Cut chicken and sausage into bite-size pieces.
- In a crockpot, combine chicken, sausage, bell pepper, celery and onion then stir in diced tomatoes, rotel, tapioca, basil and cayenne pepper.
- Cover and cook on low 6-8 hrs.
- Turn on high and add shrimp and okra.
- Cook 30 minutes or until shrimp is opaque.
- Serve over 1`brown rice.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Schurle and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Spicy Chicken, Shrimp & Sausage Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes