Spicy Chicken Sausage Pasta and Greens/BHG
Community Recipe from
- 8 ounce(s) medium shell pasta, 3 cups
- 1 bunch(es) Broccolini, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 tablespoon(s) EVOO
- 12 ounce(s) fully cooked spicy chicken sausage links cut into 1/2 inch thick slices
- 1 small onion, coarsely chopped
- 3 clove(s) garlic, minced
- 1 cup(s) chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground black pepper
- 1-2 cup(s) arugula
- 1/4 cup(s) snipped fresh dill
- 1/3 cup(s) grated parmesan
- 1. In a Dutch oven cook pasta according to package directions, adding the Broccolini for the last 4 minutes of cooking time. Drain; rinse with cold water and drain again. Set aside.
- 2. In a 12-inch skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken sausage, onion, and garlic. Cook, turning occasionally, until sausage is browned, about 3 minutes. Add pasta mixture, chicken broth, salt and pepper. Heat through. Add arugula and dill. Remove from heat; toss to wilt greens.
- 3. Divide among shallow bowls. Sprinkle each serving with Parmesan cheese. Drizzle with a little olive oil and sprinkle with crushed red pepper, if desired.
- nutrition facts (Spicy Chicken Sausage Pasta and Greens )
- Servings Per Recipe 4, cal. (kcal) 432, Fat, total (g) 13, chol. (mg) 69, sat. fat (g) 4, carb. (g) 52, Monosaturated fat (g) 3, Polyunsaturated fat (g) 1, Trans fatty acid (g) 0, fiber (g) 4, sugar (g) 5, pro. (g) 28, vit. A (IU) 832, vit. C (mg) 64, Thiamin (mg) 1, Riboflavin (mg) 0, Niacin (mg) 5, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg) 0, Folate (µg) 189, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg) 0, sodium (mg) 847, Potassium (mg) 460, calcium (mg) 122, iron (mg) 4, Mark as Free Exchange () 0, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kateseats59 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Spicy Chicken Sausage Pasta and Greens/BHG Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes