Spicy Chicken Sausage Pasta and Greens
Seashell pasta with sausage and greens
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 8 ounce(s) Shell pasta
- 1 bunch(es) Broccolini
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 12 ounce(s) fully cooked chicken sausage cut into 1/2 slices
- 1 onion chopped
- 3 clove(s) garlic
- 1 cup(s) chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 2 cup(s) arugula
- 1/3 cup(s) parmesan cheese
- crushed red pepper option
- Cook pasta, and add broccolini the last 4 minutes of cooking. Rinse with cold water and drain.
- In a skillet, heat olive oil. Add sausage, onion, and garlic. Cook, until browned. About 3 minutes. Add pasta mixture, chicken broth, salt, and pepper. Heat through. Add arugula. Remove from heat: toss to wilt greens. Divide amongst bowls and sprinkle with crushed red pepper and parmesan.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Recipeapp and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note