Spicy Chicken Quesadillas from Cooking Light
Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) chopped skinless, boneless rotisserie chicken breast
- 1/3 cup(s) refrigerated salsa
- 1/4 cup(s) canned no-salt-added black beans rinsed & drained
- 1/4 cup(s) frozen whole-kernel corn thawed
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) chopped pickled jalapeno pepper
- 8 (6") flour tortillas
- 1 cup(s) shredded reduced-fat Monterey Jack cheese
- cooking spray
- 1/4 cup(s) reduced-fat sour cream
- 1. Combine first 5 ingredients in a medium bowl. Divide chicken mixture evenly over 4 tortillas.
- 2. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add 1 quesadilla to pan; cook 1 minute on each side or until golden. Remove from pan, and repeat with remaining quesadillas. Serve with sour cream.
- CALORIES: 372 FAT: 14.1g (sat:6.2g, mono:5g, poly:1.3g) PROTEIN: 24.2g
- CARB: 36.7g FIBER: 2.7g CHOL: 56mg IRON: 2.6mg SODIUM: 743mg
- CALC: 307mg
This recipe is a personal recipe added by marybillingsley and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Spicy Chicken Quesadillas from Cooking Light Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes