These were delicious. I agree with another reviewer, that the filling was not quite enough for 4 quesadillas. I found the serving size just right.
Spicy Chicken Quesadillas
To make these quesadillas kid-friendly, omit the pickled jalapeño peppers.
Yield: Serves 4 (serving size: 1 quesadilla and 1 tablespoon sour cream)
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 372
- Fat: 14.1g
- Saturated fat: 6.2g
- Monounsaturated fat: 5g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1.3g
- Protein: 24.2g
- Carbohydrate: 36.7g
- Fiber: 2.7g
- Cholesterol: 56mg
- Iron: 2.6mg
- Sodium: 743mg
- Calcium: 307mg
- 1 cup chopped skinless, boneless rotisserie chicken breast
- 1/3 cup refrigerated fresh salsa
- 1/4 cup canned no-salt-added black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup frozen whole-kernel corn, thawed
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped pickled jalapeño pepper
- 8 (6-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 cup shredded reduced-fat Monterey Jack cheese
- Cooking spray
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1. Combine first 5 ingredients in a medium bowl. Divide chicken mixture evenly over 4 tortillas. Sprinkle quesadillas evenly with cheese. Top with remaining 4 tortillas.
- 2. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add 1 quesadilla to pan; cook 1 minute on each side or until golden. Remove from pan, and repeat with remaining quesadillas. Serve with sour cream.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes