Spicy Chicken Quesadilla
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions (about 2)
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon chopped pickled jalapeo peppers
- 1 cup chopped cooked chicken (about 8 ounces), divided
- 4 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) reduced-fat shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- Cooking spray
- 3/4 cup salsa
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a small bowl; stir until blended.
- Place 1/4 cup chopped chicken over half of 1 tortilla. Sprinkle with 3 tablespoons cheese and 1 tablespoon onion mixture; fold in half. Repeat procedure with the remaining tortillas, chicken, cheese, and onion mixture.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Place 2 quesadillas in pan. Cook 2 minutes on each side or until lightly browned. Repeat procedure with remaining quesadillas. Cut each quesadilla in half. Serve with salsa.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by anderkoa and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Spicy Chicken Quesadilla Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes