Spicy Chicken Dip
Community Recipe from
- 3 Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 package(s) cream cheese
- 1 cup(s) Pepercorn Ranch
- 1 cup(s) Shredded Cheese (any kind)
- 1 bottle(s) Franks Hot Sauce (or any other brand)
- Boil chicken for 10 minutes.
- Chop chicken into small pieces or put into food processor.
- Spray dish with PAM (optional)
- Spread cream cheese on the bottom of the dish
- Pour in and spread chicken and hot sauce on top of the cream cheese
- Pour ranch on top of the chicken and hot sauce
- Sprinkle cheese on top
- Cover with foil
- Bake 20 minutes @ 350 degrees
- Leave foil on top until served
This recipe is a personal recipe added by pandtcruse and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note