Spicy Chicken Chipotle Pasta
Community Recipe from
- 8 ounce(s) cooked penne pasta
- 2 large marinated chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoon(s) diced green chiles
- 1 ounce(s) cotija cheese
- 1 teaspoon(s) onion powder
- 4 fresh cilantro figs
- 1/4 cup(s) soy sauce
- 3/4 cup(s) soybean salad oil
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) celery salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) white pepper
- 1 teaspoon(s) ceyanne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon(s) japanese chiles
- Cream Sauce
- 12 ounce(s) cream
- 2 1/4 ounce(s) chipotle adobo sauce
- The night before: Chop chicken into 1/2 inch pieces and marinate overnight.
- In a hot saute pan with a little melted butter, add the chicken and onions. Cook until half done. Ad mushrooms and Chipotle Cream Sauce. Bring to a simmer and let cook for another minute. Add the pasta; toss until well mixed. Pour into a warm pasta bowl. Garnish with crumbled cotija cheese and cilantro sprigs. Marinade: Mix all together and let the chicken marinate overnight. Dice the chicken after marinating. Chipotle Cream Sauce: In a blender, puree the chiles. Mix in heavy cream until well blended. Add to the pasta in the pan after chicken and vegetables have finished cooking.
- To Prepare: Prepare Chipotle Cream Sauce and set aside.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Vixxenesque and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Spicy Chicken Chipotle Pasta Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes