Spicy Chicken and Broccoli Stir-Fry
Community Recipe from
- 1/2 cup(s) reduced sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoon(s) dry sherry
- 1 tablespoon(s) cornstarch
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) chili-garlic sauce
- 4 teaspoon(s) canola oil
- 1 pound(s) chicken cut into 1/4 in slices
- 4 cup(s) broccoli florets
- 2 small red or yellow bell peppers thinly sliced
- 4 scallions cut into 1/2 in pieces
- 2 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1/4 cup(s) cilantro chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1. Whisk together broth, sherry, soy sauce, cornstarch, and chili-garlic sauce in a small bowl until smooth. Set aside.
- 2. Heat large heavy skillet or wok over medium-high heat until a drop of water sizzles in pan. Add 2 teaspoons of oil and swirl pan to coat. Add chicken and cook, stirring often, until chicken is cooked through, about 4 minutes. Transfer to a plate.
- 3. Add remaining 2 teaspoons oil to skillet. Add broccoli, bell peppers, and scallions and stir-fry until vegetables are crisp-tender, 3-5 minutes. Add garlic and stir-fry until fragrant, 30 seconds.
- 4, Add chicken and cornstarch mixture; cook, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a boil and sauce thickens, about 1 minutes. Stir in cilantro and serve immediately.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by simpsj4 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note