Spicy Chicken and Broccoli Stir-Fry
Community Recipe from
- 1/2 cup(s) reduced sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoon(s) dry sherry
- 1 tablespoon(s) cornstarch
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) chili-garlic sauce
- 4 teaspoon(s) canola oil
- 1 pound(s) chicken cut into 1/4 in slices
- 4 cup(s) broccoli florets
- 2 small red or yellow bell peppers thinly sliced
- 4 scallions cut into 1/2 in pieces
- 2 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1/4 cup(s) cilantro chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1. Whisk together broth, sherry, soy sauce, cornstarch, and chili-garlic sauce in a small bowl until smooth. Set aside.
- 2. Heat large heavy skillet or wok over medium-high heat until a drop of water sizzles in pan. Add 2 teaspoons of oil and swirl pan to coat. Add chicken and cook, stirring often, until chicken is cooked through, about 4 minutes. Transfer to a plate.
- 3. Add remaining 2 teaspoons oil to skillet. Add broccoli, bell peppers, and scallions and stir-fry until vegetables are crisp-tender, 3-5 minutes. Add garlic and stir-fry until fragrant, 30 seconds.
- 4, Add chicken and cornstarch mixture; cook, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a boil and sauce thickens, about 1 minutes. Stir in cilantro and serve immediately.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by simpsj4 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes