Spicy Cheeseburger Pizza
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 pound(s) ground beef
- 1/2 pound(s) Velveeta cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 ready to use baked pizza crust (12 inch)
- 1 can(s) (10 oz.) Ro*tel Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies well drained
- 1/4 cup(s) ketchup
- 1 cup(s) lettuce shredded
- Heat oven to 400.
- Brown meat in medium skillet, drain. Return meat to skillet, stir in velveeta.
- Place pizza crust on baking sheet. Mix Ro*tel and ketchup, spread onto crust. Top with meat mixture.
- Bake 10 minutes. Top with lettuce.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mthompson82 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note