Spicy Cheese Grits
More From Southern Living
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup uncooked quick-cooking grits
- 1 cup frozen whole kernel corn, thawed
- 1 (6.5-oz.) container pepper-Jack-and-jalapeño pepper spreadable cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1. Bring 3 cups water and 1 tsp. salt to a boil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat; gradually stir in grits. Reduce heat to medium-low, and cook, stirring often, 5 minutes or until thickened. Stir in corn, cheese, and pepper; cook, stirring constantly, 1 minute or until cheese is melted.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used J. L. Kraft Specialty Gourmet Pepperjack and Jalapeño Spreadable Cheese.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables