Spicy Cheese Grits
More From Southern Living
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup uncooked quick-cooking grits
- 1 cup frozen whole kernel corn, thawed
- 1 (6.5-oz.) container pepper-Jack-and-jalapeño pepper spreadable cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1. Bring 3 cups water and 1 tsp. salt to a boil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat; gradually stir in grits. Reduce heat to medium-low, and cook, stirring often, 5 minutes or until thickened. Stir in corn, cheese, and pepper; cook, stirring constantly, 1 minute or until cheese is melted.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used J. L. Kraft Specialty Gourmet Pepperjack and Jalapeño Spreadable Cheese.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note