Spicy Cheese-Beef Dip
Yield: Makes 2 1/4 cups
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 (1 1/4-ounce) envelope taco seasoning mix
- 1 (16-ounce) jar salsa
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 (8-ounce) loaf pasteurized prepared cheese product, cubed
- 1/4 cup instant potato flakes
- Cook ground beef in a large skillet, stirring until crumbled and no longer pink; drain. Return beef to skillet; stir in green onions and next 3 ingredients. Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer 5 minutes.
- Stir in cubed cheese product until melted. Stir in potato flakes, and cook over low heat 5 minutes or until thickened. Serve warm with tortilla chips.
- Note: To make ahead, cool, cover, and chill. To reheat, cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, about 15 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers