Community Recipe from
- 4 clove(s) garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) red-pepper flakes
- 4 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 head(s) cauliflower
- 1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Gather garlic and red-pepper flakes into a pile. Using a chefs knife, coarsely chop; season generously with salt. Using flat side of knife blade, mash mixture into a paste.
- 2. Place paste into a large bowl; add oils, and mix to combine. Add cauliflower, and toss to coat. Spread mixture in a single layer on a large rimmed baking sheet. Roast until cooked through, 20-25 min.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kekroeze and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Spicy Cauliflower Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables
More Recipes for Main Dishes